D-Force Electronic Boost Controller with EGT Sensor
The D-Force is the perfect partner for all turbo diesel engines that use a pneumatic wastegate. Using a modified version of the G-Force II closed-loop boost control algorithm to suit the different behavior of diesel engines, the D-Force has the features to tailor boost to suit your needs. With 6 boost presets and a timed scramble feature that can be selected on-the-fly, the D-Force can adjust your boost for all driving conditions such as overtaking, towing, economy, racing, or even protecting the engine.
As any modified turbo diesel owner knows, it is important to monitor EGT (Exhaust Gas Temperature) to avoid costly engine damage. Not only can the D-Force control your boost, but it can also display EGT! This option comes supplied with the EGT sensor so you can toggle between boost or EGT display (in °C or °F), and set a high temperature warning.
No other EBC offers the features, control, and ease of use like the D-Force.
- For boost pressures up to 50psi (3.45BAR, 345kPa)
- Adjust peak boost, rise rate, and closed-loop correction
- Display boost pressure in psi, BAR, or kPa
- Display EGT in °C or °F
- 6 boost presets, individually programmable
- Unique “scramble” feature with remote switching
- Peak boost recall
- Adjustable overboost warning/boost cut
- Touch buttons with user selectable illumination colours
- Auxiliary input to switch boost presets or activate scramble
- Manufactured in Australia in accordance with ISO 9001
- For use with turbo diesel engines that use a pneumatically controlled wastegate (not suitable for use with VNT/VGT or electronic actuators)
Any form of boost control should be considered a tuning tool rather than a bolt-on power adder, and therefore adjustments should be done with knowledge of the limits of the engine/turbo to maximize the performance gains and reliability from using this product.
- 1 x 3007
- Mitsubishi Galant EA_ 2.0 TDI Front Wheel Drive (FWD) (1996 to 2003)
- Mitsubishi L200 K74, K76 and K77 2.5 TD 4WD All-wheel Drive (AWD) (1996 to 2007)
- Mitsubishi Shogun / Pajero MK2 (NH, NJ, NK, NL) 2.5 TD 4WD All-wheel Drive (AWD) (1990 to 1999)
- Mitsubishi Shogun / Pajero MK3 (NM and NP) 2.5 TDI All-wheel Drive (AWD) (2000 to 2006)
- Nissan Patrol Y60, GQ 2.8 TD All-wheel Drive (AWD) (1988 to 1997)
- Nissan Patrol Y60, GQ 4.2 D All-wheel Drive (AWD) (1988 to 1997)
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods, custom products (such as special orders or personalised items). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item. Please note that the customer is responsible for ensuring the correct part is ordered and fits the vehicle it purchased for.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please note the Exceptions / non-returnable items section, which states there are no returns for perishable goods, custom products (such as special orders or personalised items). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too. Some refunds may incur an admin/restocking fee.