Intercooler for the Ford Fiesta 1.0 Ecoboost
With modern day aftermarket ECU tuning pushing powerful engines harder, in certain conditions the vehicle will run the risk of receiving inadequately cooled air affecting the engines efficiency and ultimately losing power.
With this in mind Forge Motorsport are proud to release their Intercooler solution for the Ford Fiesta 1.0 Ecoboost
Following exhaustive testing on the road and dyno working with 3 different manufacturers of air core, we are proud to present the ultimate in front mount intercoolers for the Fiesta.
This intercooler is a clear market leader:
- Twice the internal cooling capacity over the OEM intercooler
- 300% larger cooling surface area
- More than 25 degrees C cooler intake temperatures on a mapped stage 2 car.
- The largest intercooler on the market
- Unlike our competitors this intercooler kit is supplied with our own Forge branded silicone boost hoses
- All of the Forge boost hoses have been designed to include an expensive inner liner of modified silicone known as Flurosilicone which means that the hoses are suitable for use in areas that may see oil mist i.e. boost hoses. The use of a Flurosilicone liner ensures that Forge silicone hoses are the best, longest lasting, and preferred choice of the discerning car enthusiast.
- The construction of the hoses has been engineered to exceed that of the OEM fitments, and will enhance any engine bay both technically and aesthetically.
- No gimmicky 3 year warranty. We stand behind our products and will give you the Forge Market leading Lifetime warranty
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods, custom products (such as special orders or personalised items). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item. Please note that the customer is responsible for ensuring the correct part is ordered and fits the vehicle it purchased for.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please note the Exceptions / non-returnable items section, which states there are no returns for perishable goods, custom products (such as special orders or personalised items). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too. Some refunds may incur an admin/restocking fee.