Twintercooler Kit for Mk2 Audi A3 2 Litre FSiT
For the new 2.0L FSIT engines there is one sure way to improve on the charge air cooling by using the Forge "Twintercooler." This ground breaking innovation features our unique twin-core design which has added greater efficiency throughout the entire RPM band beyond that of a single core setup. We have achieved this by using the latest core technology with high flow end tank designs to achieve a huge reduction in inlet temperatures.
We spent many months testing various designs and the Twintercooler design emerged as the clear winner. This is a bolt-on kit that retains the use of the OEM intercooler to produce both horsepower AND torque, but more importantly, a HUGE reduction in inlet temperatures and increased flow efficiency. A reduction in temperature of up to 20°C from 102 to 82 at 6600 RPM!
This large reduction in inlet temperatures clearly shows this intercoolers ability. Once again we have a Forge product that truly is Engineered for performance.
- World’s first “Twintercooler “ technology.
- Unique Twin Core design retaining the OEM intercooler.
- 10-15 BHP increase on a stock car.
- Over 15 -20 Degree drop in ambient cooling temperatures
- Includes necessary hardware and instructions for installation.
- Dyno proven horsepower and torque gains
- High flow cast end tanks ensuring optimum air transition for cooling efficiency
- NO CUTTING of the vehicle is required to fit this product
- The unique Forge Silicon hoses supplied in the “Twintercooler “ kit were designed on Solid works and have been created to include an expensive inner liner of modified silicone known as Flurosilicone.
- This liner means that the hoses are suitable for use with modern long-life coolants, Organic Acid Technology coolants (O.A.T.) and oil mist.
- The use of a Flurosilicone liner ensures that Forge silicone hoses are the best, longest lasting, and preferred choice of the discerning car enthusiasts.
- The construction of the hoses has been engineered to exceed that of the OEM fitments, and will enhance any engine bay both technically and aesthetically.
- This product has been “designed to last a lifetime “
- Beware of “Forgeries “
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods, custom products (such as special orders or personalised items). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item. Please note that the customer is responsible for ensuring the correct part is ordered and fits the vehicle it purchased for.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please note the Exceptions / non-returnable items section, which states there are no returns for perishable goods, custom products (such as special orders or personalised items). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too. Some refunds may incur an admin/restocking fee.