Audi TT 225 Front Mount Intercooler Kit
Forge were the first company in the world to launch a replacement Front mounted intercooler for the Audi TT225 back in 2014.
As the tuners started to modify and increase the performance of the 225 engine, Forge continued to improve the intercooler design to allow for better and more efficient cooling.
Three different types of air cores were used in the testing and development of this product. The intercooler was designed on our Solid Works CAD system and flow tested to allow for maximum cooling with minimum pressure loss.
With this extra intercooler capacity, remapping the vehicle would bring further performance gains. The intercooler is a direct fit, and no modification or trimming of the bumper is required.
- Supplied with all fitting hardware, and instructions no additional purchases necessary
- This intercooler is designed as a direct replacement for the OEM intercooler and requires no cutting of bodywork etc.
- This product is designed, developed and manufactured entirely in Great Britain and is covered by our Worldwide lifetime warranty.
- Offering significantly reduced inlet temperatures over the OEM and an increase in power of +7 BHP and 8Nm of torque when fitted to a stock vehicle.
- The Forge Silicon hoses supplied were designed on Solid Works and have been created to include an expensive inner liner of modified silicone known as Flurosilicone.
- This liner means that the hoses are suitable for use with modern long-life coolants, Organic Acid Technology coolants (O.A.T.) and oil mist.
- The use of a Flurosilicone liner ensures that Forge silicone hoses are the best, longest lasting, and preferred choice of the discerning car enthusiasts.
- Will fit ALL Audi TT225 applications including models with headlight cleaning option
- Tested to 3bar (43.51 psi)
- Intercooler hoses also available here
- This will fit both RHD and LHD Vehicles
550mm x 285mm x 50mm
Volume: 7.8 Litres
Frontal Area: 1568cm2
Note: This is not a direct fit to the Quattro 240 version.
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods, custom products (such as special orders or personalised items). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item. Please note that the customer is responsible for ensuring the correct part is ordered and fits the vehicle it purchased for.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please note the Exceptions / non-returnable items section, which states there are no returns for perishable goods, custom products (such as special orders or personalised items). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too. Some refunds may incur an admin/restocking fee.