VIS Motorsport Balance Shaft Delete Freewheel Pulley Kit - 2.0 TFSI
Probably the most important upgrade for TFSI EA113 engines!
Balance shaft delete kit. Have you checked your balance shafts or sprocket lately?
Do it now and disengage the OE balance shaft.
-Heat treated Steel
-SKF/TIMKEN Shielded Deep Groove Radial Ball Bearing, the biggest that can be fitted!
Removing the rotating mass of the OE balance shaft frees up a few extra horsepower but more importantly, makes your engine rev faster. You also gain extra oil capacity and oil starvation prevention to keep your engine healthy longer.
This VIS Motorsport it removes about 2.5kg of weight from your engine.
The simple weight reduction provides a small performance gain 15-20HP, but the much bigger gain comes from a decrease in rotating mass of the engine. By removing weight that your engine has to spin, it becomes easier for it to rev. This means a faster revving engine, easier rev matching, and even a few bonus horsepower
- The Volkswagen/Audi 2.0T FSI engine has a weak point: Its counter-rotating balance shafts wear out prematurely. If your friends went through this, you already know the shafts are stupid expensive to repair, costing approximately £1,500.
- This is an alternative to cut the cost of eventual shaft and oil pump replacement
- What is an oil pump? Quite simply, it’s the single most important mechanical component in making sure every crucial moving part of your engine is properly lubricated, no matter how hard you drive. Getting oil to your engine’s moving parts reduces friction to an all-but-harmless level. There’s always some friction, which is why engines wear out – eventually. But without proper oil flow from a quality oil pump, your engine is toast before you know it – very expensive toast.
- Your 2.0 TFSI will work perfectly with the more effective pump after you delete the balance shafts, which are part of your engine’s original oil pump assembly.
- It is important to check the original crankshaft gear
- Replace the weaker OEM VAG part number 06F105243C on the TFSI Engine.
If in doubt please check your engine code, in most cases your vehicle model and engine codes can be found on a sticker on either the cam belt cover or white sticker found under the carpet in the boot. Alternatively if your engine or vehicle model is not listed please contact us before placing an order.
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods, custom products (such as special orders or personalised items). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item. Please note that the customer is responsible for ensuring the correct part is ordered and fits the vehicle it purchased for.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please note the Exceptions / non-returnable items section, which states there are no returns for perishable goods, custom products (such as special orders or personalised items). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too. Some refunds may incur an admin/restocking fee.