Charge Cooler Radiator for the Audi RS6 C7 and Audi RS7
*Please note - this will not fit with Nightvision unless it is removed*
Forge Motorsport Charge Cooler Radiator for the Audi RS6 C7 and Audi RS7
With modern day aftermarket ECU tuning pushing powerful engines harder. In certain conditions the vehicle will run the risk of receiving inadequately cooled air affecting the engines efficiency and ultimately losing power
With this in mind Forge are proud to release the PolarCooler as the first auxiliary cooling system for the Audi RS6 and RS7 (C7 platform) cars in the market.
Following exhaustive testing on the road and dyno working with 3 different manufacturers of water core, we are proud to present the ultimate in frontal water cooling solutions.
The uniquely developed Forge PolarCooler features:
- An increase of over 100% extra capacity using a 22 fpi ( fins per inch ) louvre super tech cooling core for maximum cooling.
- The PolarCooler retains the OEM charge cooler radiator but flows into a front mounted extra auxiliary radiator that is front mounted.
- This design means it has no obstructions i.e. the condenser to affect its efficiency and performance .It is not placed directly in front of the coolant radiator and is last in sequence.
- This unique design has allowed inlet temperatures to be lowered by 20 degrees C (68 degrees F) in 3 back to back consecutive runs on the dyno.
- With the Forge PolarCooler the standard bleed point is retained on the OEM radiator.
- The Forge PolarCooler has no extra header tank as the OEM system utilises a one way valve within the system that only opens if the water level drops e.g. taking in water when it evaporates
- All of the Forge coolant hoses have been designed to include an expensive inner liner of modified silicone known as Flurosilicone.
- This liner means that the hoses are suitable for use with modern long-life coolants, Organic Acid Technology coolants (O.A.T.) and oil mist. The use of a Flurosilicone liner ensures that Forge silicone hoses are the best, longest lasting, and preferred choice of the discerning car enthusiasts.
- The construction of the hoses has been engineered to exceed that of the OEM fitments, and will enhance any engine bay both technically and aesthetically.
- The Forge PolarCooler comes complete with all the necessary hardware including an OEM modified crash bar and Forge silicon hoses to complete the installation, along with anti-corrosion black powder coat on the hand fabricated end tanks and crash bar.
This product is designed, developed and manufactured entirely in Great Britain and is covered by our Worldwide lifetime warranty.
This Graph shows the vehicle without our chargecooler fitted:
This graph shows the results with our carge cooler fitted:
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods, custom products (such as special orders or personalised items). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item. Please note that the customer is responsible for ensuring the correct part is ordered and fits the vehicle it purchased for.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please note the Exceptions / non-returnable items section, which states there are no returns for perishable goods, custom products (such as special orders or personalised items). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too. Some refunds may incur an admin/restocking fee.