Dump Valve for the VW Golf GTE
The Forge Motorsport dump valve for the VW Golf GTE
The GTE doesn’t have a dump valve from the factory, so this product allows you to have the traditional dump valve noise between gear changes and when letting off the gas pedal. It won’t bring on any check engine lights and the car will drive just as before.
- This kit totally replaces the plastic pipe from turbo to manifold with a silicon hose (available in a choice of colours), and everything else you need to install the valve is included in the kit together with full instructions.
- Unlike other valves on the market the Forge valve will not bring on any check engine lights (EML)
- The Forge silicone hoses in this kit have been designed to include an expensive inner liner of modified silicone known as Flurosilicone.
- This means the hoses are suitable to be used with modern long-life coolants, Organic Acid Technology coolants (O.A.T.) and oil mist.
- The construction of the hoses has been engineered to exceed that of the OEM fitments, and will enhance any engine bay both technically and aesthetically.
- The use of a Flurosilicone liner ensures that Forge silicone hoses are the clear market leader.
- Lifetime warranty.
This Forge valve set up is designed to fit with the standard intake.
We cannot guarantee it will fit with all aftermarket intakes.
The supplied blanking plug should be fitted if your car does not have a secondary breather.
This product design has been registered. Registration Number: 5004511
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods, custom products (such as special orders or personalised items). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item. Please note that the customer is responsible for ensuring the correct part is ordered and fits the vehicle it purchased for.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please note the Exceptions / non-returnable items section, which states there are no returns for perishable goods, custom products (such as special orders or personalised items). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too. Some refunds may incur an admin/restocking fee.