Forge Motorsport Uprated intercooler for MINI F54/F55/F56 Cooper S
This is a replacement for OEM part number 17517617598
Please note this product does not fit the Mini F57 JCW
- Official supplier to www.minichallenge.co.uk
- The Forge F56 intercooler gives a massive 64% increase in frontal area over stock and a correspondingly large increase in volume of 68%.
- Pressure drop under 1 Psi.
- CNC machined intercooler couplers to ensure a precision fit to the OEM Hose couplers.
- Supplied with all fitting hardware, and instructions no additional purchases necessary
- This intercooler is designed as a direct replacement for the OEM intercooler and requires no cutting of bodywork etc.
- This product is designed, developed and manufactured entirely in Great Britain and is covered by our Worldwide lifetime warranty.
- High flow cast end tanks to ensure optimum air transition for cooling efficiency
- Adds more aggressive styling to the front end.
- Provides a smoother power curve.
- The Forge intercooler for the F56 utilises a race specification Forge Alsus* designed air core.
- Dyno proven horsepower and torque gains
- Forge Motorsport are first to market with a full range of intercoolers for the Mini (Petrol) F56 Turbo range, 1.5 Turbo Cooper, 2.0 Turbo Cooper s and 2.0Turbo JCW.
*Please note - this product does not fit the 2017 JCW cabriolet*
Fitment of the core is involved but straightforward using the instructions that we provide, together with a full fitting kit. No cutting is required, this core simply replaces the original.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS WILL NOT FIT THE JCW MODEL. FOR OUR JCW INTERCOOLER PLEASE VIEW FMINT7
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods, custom products (such as special orders or personalised items). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item. Please note that the customer is responsible for ensuring the correct part is ordered and fits the vehicle it purchased for.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please note the Exceptions / non-returnable items section, which states there are no returns for perishable goods, custom products (such as special orders or personalised items). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too. Some refunds may incur an admin/restocking fee.